Finding the right lawyer to represent your injury case can be extremely frustrating. However, with 35 years worth of experience and insider knowledge of how insurance companies work, the Jones Wilson law firm stands out from the crowd. Other attorneys pick and choose their clients based on case notoriety, but we’re here to help you, no matter how large or small your case. Find out how your decision to choose skilled representation just got a whole lot simpler.
Small But Fierce: Our Law Firm Is Willing to Fight for Your Personal Injury Rights
7 Reasons Why Jones Wilson Is a Safe Bet for Excellent Personal Injury Representation
Unlike many other lawyers, we genuinely care about you and getting you the best offer for your injuries. That’s displayed by the attentiveness we give your case:
- We actively listen to learn what aspects of your case are most important to you.
- We take the time to explain every facet of your case to you without patronization.
- We strive to educate you about your rights in order to give you the confidence needed to demand the compensation you deserve.
- Our reputation for not backing down with insurance companies allows us to get successful settlements faster, without the need for drawn-out negotiations.
- We believe in honesty over smooth talk; we won’t hide things from you or sugar coat issues. Instead, we’ll make sure you know the setbacks, as well as how we plan to fight back.
- Small to large cases, we do not discriminate. Many attorneys feel that low-end cases are not worth their time or trouble, and cherry-pick the ones they want. However, we feel that every case is important. We passionately fight for justice, no matter the size of your claim.
- Although small in size, we take cases all around the Las Vegas Valley and southern Nevada, as well as those that pertain to out-of-towners. If you were injured near Vegas, we’ll fight for you no matter where you live.
Dedicated Car Accident Lawyer in Henderson, Nevada
Jones Wilson Injury Lawyers is located at 1522 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100, Henderson, Nevada. From Harry Reid International Airport(LAS) head northwest on E Russell Rd toward Landing Strip Ave. Use the left lane to turn left onto Landing Strip Ave and then turn left onto Spencer St. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Joel Aller Dr and then turn right onto Surrey St. Turn left onto E Patrick Ln and then turn right onto S Eastern Ave. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto E Warm Springs Rd, pass by Starbucks (on the right in 1.9 mi), make a U-turn and Jones Wilson Injury Lawyers will be on the right.
We are open from Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00. For additional questions, call us at (702) 405-6000 or you can find us at Yelp.