You may have many questions if you are considering filing a claim for compensation following a truck accident—and you need answers now. Read through our FAQs to find answers to the most common questions our attorneys receive from truck accident victims.
Frequently Asked Questions About Truck Accident Lawsuits
7 Reasons Why Jones Wilson Is a Safe Bet for Excellent Personal Injury Representation
Unlike many other lawyers, we genuinely care about you and getting you the best offer for your injuries. That’s displayed by the attentiveness we give your case:
- We actively listen to learn what aspects of your case are most important to you.
- We take the time to explain every facet of your case to you without patronization.
- We strive to educate you about your rights in order to give you the confidence needed to demand the compensation you deserve.
- Our reputation for not backing down with insurance companies allows us to get successful settlements faster, without the need for drawn-out negotiations.
- We believe in honesty over smooth talk; we won’t hide things from you or sugar coat issues. Instead, we’ll make sure you know the setbacks, as well as how we plan to fight back.
- Small to large cases, we do not discriminate. Many attorneys feel that low-end cases are not worth their time or trouble, and cherry-pick the ones they want. However, we feel that every case is important. We passionately fight for justice, no matter the size of your claim.
- Although small in size, we take cases all around the Las Vegas Valley and southern Nevada, as well as those that pertain to out-of-towners. If you were injured near Vegas, we’ll fight for you no matter where you live.