Following an accident, the insurance company for the at-fault driver will often be tenacious in trying to contact you. Their goal is to get you to make admissions — often in a recorded statement that could potentially damage your case beyond repair. They will try to get as much information as possible from you — not to help you but to protect their interests. They will make you believe that they are trying to help you and will be very persistent. Once you have retained an attorney, they can no longer contact you directly and will have to deal with your attorney. You attorney will advise you not to speak with the insurance adjuster and will handle all future communications between you and the insurance company.
How to Deal with the Other Driver’s Insurance Company After an Accident
Cory Jones helped me resolve my case when I picked the wrong attorney at first.....I appreciate everything you did for me. Arnise B., Las Vegas
Justin and Cory not only fought for me, they actually tried my case to a jury, and won. Von L., Henderson
I had never worked with an attorney before, your service went far beyond my expectations. Rhiannon F., Las Vegas/Henderson
"They did everything the right way and got me a nice settlement." Da Shaun A., Henderson
7 Reasons Why Jones Wilson Is a Safe Bet for Excellent Personal Injury Representation
Unlike many other lawyers, we genuinely care about you and getting you the best offer for your injuries. That’s displayed by the attentiveness we give your case:
- We actively listen to learn what aspects of your case are most important to you.
- We take the time to explain every facet of your case to you without patronization.
- We strive to educate you about your rights in order to give you the confidence needed to demand the compensation you deserve.
- Our reputation for not backing down with insurance companies allows us to get successful settlements faster, without the need for drawn-out negotiations.
- We believe in honesty over smooth talk; we won’t hide things from you or sugar coat issues. Instead, we’ll make sure you know the setbacks, as well as how we plan to fight back.
- Small to large cases, we do not discriminate. Many attorneys feel that low-end cases are not worth their time or trouble, and cherry-pick the ones they want. However, we feel that every case is important. We passionately fight for justice, no matter the size of your claim.
- Although small in size, we take cases all around the Las Vegas Valley and southern Nevada, as well as those that pertain to out-of-towners. If you were injured near Vegas, we’ll fight for you no matter where you live.