The claims process is notoriously stressful for people. We want to make sure that we alleviate as much as that stress as we can, so we absolutely help you with finding doctors and getting medical treatment. We also help you get through the property damage aspects of your claim. Most of the property damage issues are actually pretty easy to resolve with respect to getting the car fixed; however, we never want our clients to feel like they are on their own when property damage issues arise. We help communicate with insurance adjusters and help get your car fixed or fairly evaluated when the car is deemed a total loss. With Jones Wilson, you are never on your own.
Our Accident Attorneys Make the Claims Process Easier for Our Clients
Cory Jones helped me resolve my case when I picked the wrong attorney at first.....I appreciate everything you did for me. Arnise B., Las Vegas
Justin and Cory not only fought for me, they actually tried my case to a jury, and won. Von L., Henderson
I had never worked with an attorney before, your service went far beyond my expectations. Rhiannon F., Las Vegas/Henderson
"They did everything the right way and got me a nice settlement." Da Shaun A., Henderson
7 Reasons Why Jones Wilson Is a Safe Bet for Excellent Personal Injury Representation
Unlike many other lawyers, we genuinely care about you and getting you the best offer for your injuries. That’s displayed by the attentiveness we give your case:
- We actively listen to learn what aspects of your case are most important to you.
- We take the time to explain every facet of your case to you without patronization.
- We strive to educate you about your rights in order to give you the confidence needed to demand the compensation you deserve.
- Our reputation for not backing down with insurance companies allows us to get successful settlements faster, without the need for drawn-out negotiations.
- We believe in honesty over smooth talk; we won’t hide things from you or sugar coat issues. Instead, we’ll make sure you know the setbacks, as well as how we plan to fight back.
- Small to large cases, we do not discriminate. Many attorneys feel that low-end cases are not worth their time or trouble, and cherry-pick the ones they want. However, we feel that every case is important. We passionately fight for justice, no matter the size of your claim.
- Although small in size, we take cases all around the Las Vegas Valley and southern Nevada, as well as those that pertain to out-of-towners. If you were injured near Vegas, we’ll fight for you no matter where you live.