What type of insurance you need is an important question. In short simple terms you need two policies that are connected to your auto insurance policy. Specifically, you need medical payments coverage and underinsured motorist coverage. Now our book, which is a free gift to you, answers that question in much greater depth than this video. So please download our free gift and thoroughly go through the counsel contained in that book.

As you read it, you will find that medical payments coverage is designed to pay for your medical treatment following a collision — regardless of who was at fault for the collision. And underinsured motorist coverage is designed to provide you additional insurance money where the person who caused the injury lacks enough insurance to cover the problem they caused you. Read our book and make sure you get enough insurance to protect yourself from other drivers on the road. 

Justin L. Wilson
Connect with me
Dedicated to helping injury victims in the Henderson and Las Vegas area receive the settlement they deserve.