Don’t Bet Your Future on Just any Personal Injury Lawyer: Pick a Sure Thing with Jones Wilson
Las Vegas is a wonderful city. Whether you live here or have simply come for a visit, our valley is filled with excitement, fun, and thrills. However, it also has its fair share of risks. One moment you can be taking in the sights, driving home from work, or planning a trip to the lake; the next moment your luck could change and you find yourself in a hospital. Unfortunately, catastrophic injuries happen all the time, and there is no way to predict them…no matter how careful you are or how lucky you feel.
According to the Nevada State Health Division, catastrophic injuries are the leading cause of death in the state, ranking Nevada 15th in a national poll for injury fatalities. In addition, Nevada is among the highest-rated state for car accident injuries in the nation, averaging more than 50,000 collisions each year. Now, the scariest part of all this is that 10 percent of these statewide crashes occur in the Las Vegas area.
In addition to traffic collisions, hundreds of personal injuries are reported every day due to careless actions, slip and fall incidents, and a host of other causes. This is why it is important to know where to turn if your luck runs out.
- Should you get a lawyer?
- How do you choose good representation?
- Will dealing with a lawyer be just as stressful as doing it on your own?
We Are Your Henderson Personal Injury Lawyers Helping Victims Throughout Las Vegas
Don’t Gamble Away Your Future on Inexperience
When you suffer a severe injury, choosing the right legal representation is paramount to get you the justice you deserve. However, not all personal injury attorneys are created equal. At Jones Wilson, we know how stressful and difficult it can be to put your future into the hands of a stranger. That’s why we take the time to prove ourselves and our skills to every one of our clients.
With over 35 years worth of experience, we know the way to get the job done—and done right—and we have the skills to outplay the crafty insurance companies and their corporate lawyers on the other side.
Our Henderson Personal Injury Lawyers Deliver Focus, Determination, and Trust
In order to better serve our clients, we put our focus on three main areas of Nevada personal injury law:
- Traffic accidents, including car, motorcycle, truck, and pedestrian injuries
- Neck, back, and spinal injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
Our attorneys pride themselves in giving personalized attention to every case. Although some lawyers hand off cases to interns or paralegals, we believe that you deserve more! This is why, despite our smaller size, we handle every aspect of your case with the utmost respect and care. We know how important a fair settlement is to you, and we’ll personally fight to make sure you get what you deserve.
More Reasons Why Jones Wilson Is a Safe Bet for Excellent Personal Injury Representation
Unlike many other lawyers, we genuinely care about you and getting you the best offer for your injuries. That’s displayed by the attentiveness we give your case:
- We actively listen to learn what aspects of your case are most important to you.
- We take the time to explain every facet of your case to you without patronization.
- We strive to educate you about your rights in order to give you the confidence needed to demand the compensation you deserve.
- Our reputation for not backing down with insurance companies allows us to get successful settlements faster, without the need for drawn-out negotiations.
- We believe in honesty over smooth talk; we won’t hide things from you or sugar coat issues. Instead, we’ll make sure you know the setbacks, as well as how we plan to fight back.
- Small to large cases, we do not discriminate. Many attorneys feel that low-end cases are not worth their time or trouble, and cherry-pick the ones they want. However, we feel that every case is important. We passionately fight for justice, no matter the size of your claim.
- Although small in size, we take cases all around the Las Vegas Valley and southern Nevada, as well as those that pertain to out-of-towners. If you were injured near Vegas, we’ll fight for you no matter where you live.
Eliminate Extra Stress While Securing Your Future
After a catastrophic injury, or any other incident where you have been hurt, your stress level is precarious at best. Unfortunately, insurance adjusters know this, and will use it to their advantage. This is why choosing representation as soon as possible is key to leveling the playing field, and getting a fair settlement. We know how insurance companies work, and we take it personally. Don’t allow them to take advantage of you or pressure you into taking a subpar settlement—let us fight back!
Our Henderson personal injury attorneys proudly protect the rights of injured victims throughout the Las Vegas area. Contact us today at 702-405-6000 for a free, no-obligation consultation, and see how we can help you and your family get the compensation, justice, and peace of mind you deserve.