What to look in a personal injury attorney
Being involved in a serious motor vehicle crash, slip and fall, or other personal injury accident can turn your entire life upside down in the blink of an eye. After a horrific accident, most victims just want their lives to go back to normal—and fast. Sadly, for those who sustained catastrophic injuries, a return to normalcy isn’t always possible.
The negative effects associated with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries, multiple bone fractures, serious burns, and other accident-related catastrophic injuries can last a lifetime. Not only do these injuries
Take Your First Step Toward a Full Recovery
Coping with a new “normal” that includes catastrophic injuries can frustrating and painful, particularly if the injuries suffered were caused by another person or company’s negligence. If you find yourself in this distressing situation, three things are certain:
- You may have grounds for a personal injury claim and be entitled to compensation from the at-fault party
- There’s far too much at stake to go it alone
- You need the skillful and aggressive representation of an experienced personal injury attorney
At Jones Wilson Injury Lawyers, our accomplished legal team has helped numerous catastrophic injury victims obtain the compensation they need and deserve. Now, we’ve written an eBook—Catastrophic Accident Cases: There’s Too Much at Stake to Go It Alone—and made it available for free download to provide prospective clients like you with essential information about the insurance claims and litigation processes, and how we can help you successfully navigate them. Learn about:
- Types of catastrophic injuries
- Damages in catastrophic injury cases
- Why you can’t trust the insurance company to do what’s in your best interests
- Why you need an attorney
- What an attorney can do for you and your case
- And much, much more.